- All school shows last one hour and are $6 per person, including teachers and chaperones.
- Chaperones must be acting in an official capacity with the school and must be capable of walking up four flights of stairs. Only one teacher/chaperone per 10 children.
- Schools will receive one free ticket per 10 seats reserved.
- These shows are strictly reserved for students, teachers, administrators, and/or chaperones. NO tickets are sold individuals or parents.
- Seat assignments are made based on a number of factors, including when the order is received, size of the group, students' ages, and any special needs. Keeping school groups together on the same level of the theater and accounting for height differences among grades are key factors in determining where school groups are placed in the theater.
- The number of chaperones should not exceed one per every 10 children; homeschool groups are limited to one parent per household; children under the age of 5, grandparents, or other family members are not permitted.